Explore Power BI Custom Visuals
Do you extensively work with Power BI Custom Visuals? This Power BI report connects to Microsoft AppSource to show all of the Power BI Custom Visuals which are publicly available on the marketplace. You can publish this report in your PowerBI.com tenant, and have it always up to date using a scheduled refresh.
The report allows you to drill down to certified and uncertified Custom Visuals, and find the latest published visuals.
Optional 1 year warranty: With the warranty, if your Custom Visuals report stops refreshing due to breaking changes in AppSource, you will be notified when a fix is ready and get it for free during the warranty (since your purchase date).
Optional 60 minutes in-person walktrhough: Meet Gil for a one hour remote session to learn how he built the custom visuals catalog using Power Query. Note: This walktrhough is not provided for vendors who provide Power BI consulting services.
Version 2.67 [5/7/2019]:
- Fixes breaking change on AppSource
- Include a new page for exploration via Word Cloud
- Links to tutorial videos were added
- Faster refresh time (Removed download of pbix links). For PBIX links (and bulk-download of custom visuals) download this workbook.
- Use an API to load AppSource catalog instead of Web scraping
- Supports scheduled data refresh on PowerBI.com
- Includes direct links to the custom visual (pbiviz file) and videos
- Identifies certified and uncertified visuals.
- Includes user ratings
- Includes custom visuals ranks
Why Should I Buy It
- Explore Power BI Custom Visuals that are available on AppSource by publisher, certified / uncertified and more
- Find before everyone else which Custom Visuals were recently released
- Explore the Custom Visuals by publishers and ranks
- Speed up your time-to-insights by exploring new custom visuals, and test them on your data
- Gain access to the queries I used, and improve your Power Query skills
- Use the report for demo purposes